Christendom College

Alumnus’ Institute of Catholic Culture Offers Education — Free of Charge

February 27, 2018

There is a preponderance of evidence pointing toward a serious crisis of faith around the world, thanks to secularization. Even places with deep roots of Catholicism are experiencing difficulties, with fewer Catholics attending Mass and practicing the faith. Thankfully, an alumnus has created a solution: The Institute of Catholic Culture, which offers seminars in Catholic history, philosophy, and theology, all free and available online.

Fr. Hezekias Carnazzo, an alumnus of the college, created the Institute of Catholic Culture.

The Institute was highlighted this past week in Our Sunday Visitor, with the article delving into why the Institute was created and what it offers to Catholics around the world. Begun by alumnus Father Hezekias Carnazzo, the Institute is a direct response to the Church’s call for a New Evangelization, and was inspired by the educational experience Fr. Carnazzo received at Christendom.

“I kept asking myself while I was there: where was this all my life? Why wasn’t I taught this? It was my impetus to start the Institute,” recalls Fr. Carnazzo.

Read the full article here.

Simple Share Buttons
Simple Share Buttons