A Christendom College degree is highly valuable, and employers are looking for the skills, qualities, and characteristics that you have gained during your time here on campus.
A liberal arts education provides you the lifelong learning skills you need to succeed in any field of endeavor that interests you. It prepares you to communicate effectively, analyze and solve complex problems, adapt to new situations, and interact with a wide variety of people.
- “A Liberal Arts Degree Is More Important Than Ever” – Forbes magazine
- “There Is Value in Liberal Arts Education, Employers Say” – US News & World Report
- “The best preparation for life and career – be it in finance, entrepreneurship or something else – is a liberal arts degree” – InsideHigherEd.com
- “Liberal Arts Majors are the Future of the Tech Industry” – Harvard Business Review
- “Why Genuine Liberal Arts Degrees Are A Perfect Fit For Today’s Uncertain Economy” – The Federalist
- “Students should acquire broad knowledge in the liberal arts” – 80% of employers who will someday sign your paycheck (AAC&U)
- “A good liberal arts education is a key ingredient to becoming a physician” – Association of American Medical Colleges (AAMC)
- “A candidate’s demonstrated capacity to think critically, communicate clearly, and solve complex problems is more important than their undergraduate major” – 93% of employers (Forbes magazine)
Good luck and get started! As you explore the tips and tools on these pages, please do not hesitate to contact me anytime. I look forward to helping you achieve success in all of your pursuits.
Director of Career Development