Ways to Give
Give an Asset Instead of Cash
- Using appreciated securities to make your gift can deliver more tax benefits to you than using cash.
- Giving us appreciated assets may be more beneficial than continuing to maintain them.
Plan a Gift in Your Estate
- Your bequest helps ensure that we will do the work that you support far into the future - without affecting your assets during your lifetime.
- We offer a wise, charitable alternative to the double taxation awaiting your retirement plan in your estate.
- You can turn surplus life insurance coverage into a charitable gift to Christendom College, or use a new policy to create an endowment from income instead of capital.
Partner With Us in Your Giving
- You can give us your home and continue to live there, or sell it to us at a charitable discount.
- You will receive stable lifetime payments that are taxed attractively when you create a charitable gift annuity.
- You can receive income to help you meet many family obligations from the most flexible gift plan, a charitable remainder trust.
- Increase your estate for your children while delivering years of income to Christendom College with a charitable lead trust.
Establish a Scholarship
Contact our staff if you have any questions about these options.