Oh looky there, I've got a bite.
Nothing is more relaxing than taking your pole and tackle down to the river on a Saturday afternoon. Christendom's campus has several points along the river providing access for fishing. One of the most popular fishing spots is the dam, located on the north side of campus.
There are many more streams and lakes available in the area as well.
- George Washington National Forest
- Gertrude E. Miller Park
- Shenandoah River/Raymond R. “Andy” Guest, Jr.
- Shenandoah National Park
- Shenandoah River ~ Mainstream
- Shenandoah River ~ North Fork
- Shenandoah River ~ South Fork
Fishing licenses, which are available at many local stores, may be required.
*N.B. This is not an official program of Christendom College.