Discover Christendom at Home.
Nothing beats experiencing our dynamic Catholic campus life in person. But in the meantime, you can visit virtually from the comfort of your home.
Video Campus Tour
Get a taste of our classroom experience through these presentations.
Take a deeper dive into what makes Christendom special.
From the Desk of the Director
At Christendom College, we are preparing the next generation of Catholic leaders who are learning the Truth, living the Faith, and thriving as Catholics. For those unable to travel to campus at this time, we highly encourage you to make a virtual visit and to come to a better understanding about the unique nature of a Christendom College education.
If you’re not able to meet with me in person, please consider signing up for a virtual meeting with me. During that meeting, we can discuss important aspects of the college search process such as:
- Differences between various Catholic colleges
- Affording a Catholic education
- Alumni successes in varied career fields
- How to find the perfect college for you
- And much more
Sign up below to schedule your virtual meeting, or feel free to give me a call at 540-551-9185.
Director of Admissions
540-551-9185 (direct line)
Meet our Team
We are here to help you every step of the way throughout your college discernment process.
Vice President, Enrollment & Marketing
Tom has worked at Christendom since 2000. In his role, he manages:
- The Price Match Program
- Career Development Department
- Academic Success and Satisfaction
Contact Tom at firstname.lastname@example.org or 540.551.9220
Director of Admissions
Sam has served as the Director of Admissions since 2014. In his role, he manages:
- Application process, including serving as each applicant’s counselor
- Answering questions about academic programs, financial aid, on-campus employment, alumni success, etc.
- Providing information about the unique qualities of a Christendom education and its Catholic identity
Contact Sam at sam.phillips@christendom or 540.551-9185
Associate Director of Admissions
Michael has been the Associate Director of Admissions for nearly two years. In his role, he:
- Travels to high schools, homeschool groups, parish groups, and peoples’ homes to give presentations about the college
Contact Michael at email@example.com or 540.551.9232
Admissions Counselor and Visit Program Coordinator
Clare has been in her position since her graduation in 2018. In her role, she:
- Manages all visit request to campus, and oversees the student ambassadors who host visitors on campus
- Open House events, and the popular Experience Christendom Summer Program
Contact Clare at firstname.lastname@example.org or 540.551.9187
Cecelia has been thriving in her position since summer 2019. In her role as Admissions Counselor, she:
- Sends information to families interested in learning more about Christendom
- She communicates via email, and through the online chat section on our website, to help families new to Christendom understand our unique mission by walking them through Christendom’s offerings and vibrant Catholic culture
Contact Cecelia at email@example.com or 540.551.9161.