During the summer months, please register to schedule a campus tour and to meet with a member of the admissions office.
Regular day and overnight visits for the fall semester will be offered starting on Tuesday, September 3.
Here are blackout dates during which visits will NOT be available.
- Thursday, August 15 (Administrative Offices are closed for the Feast of the Assumption)
- Thursday, August 22 – Friday, August 23
- Friday, September 27 (Homeschool Visit Day) — visits outside of the Homeschool Visit Day event are not available.
- Monday, October 14 (Columbus Day Open House) — visits outside of the Open House event are not available.
- Saturday, October 19-Sunday, October 27 (Fall Break)
- Friday, November 1 (All Saints Day) — administrative offices are closed.
- Monday, November 11 (Veterans Day Open House) — visits outside of the Open House event are not available.
- Wednesday, November 27-Sunday, December 1 (Thanksgiving Break)
The last day to visit in the fall is Friday, December 6.