Help Recruit the Next Generation of Crusaders!
The Christendom College Volunteer Recruitment Network is an initiative designed to extend the reach of the Admissions Office and strengthen connections between Alumni, parents, and friends of Christendom College in the process.
In short, we’d like your help in recruiting the best & brightest prospective students to Christendom College. As a Volunteer Ambassador you will help increase awareness of Christendom by representing the college at events, adopting a school or parish in your area, or simply through casual conversation with friends and co-workers. Your personal experiences and enthusiasm for Christendom will make an impact on prospective students and their families.
Be a part of something exciting and meaningful — extend the Christendom word into your community and see what happens.
Volunteer Ambassadors could be involved in:
- Assisting Christendom College with recruitment activities;
- Identifying quality students from high schools in their area who are interested in possibly attending Christendom or one of its summer programs;
- Attending local high school and college fairs as a Christendom College representative;
- Assisting with student receptions, open houses, and “Meet-n-Greet” events;
- Adopting schools or parishes and serving as a liaison;
- Using social media to spread the good news of Christendom.
To join, contact Associate Director of Admissions Catherine Schneider in the Admissions Office at 800.877.5456 ext.1293 or email@example.com or use the form below: