St. Lawrence Commons Dining Services
Preview our meal cycles by clicking the links below to see what is on the menu for today and the days to come.
Prices Per Person
Beverages – Coffee/Tea $1.00
For those not on the college’s meal plan.
Christendom College is dedicated to accommodating you and your needs. Christendom is particularly committed to providing safe and healthy dietary accommodations for students with food allergies, food sensitivities, and unique dietary needs. Menus are displayed in each food line listing ingredient information for main allergens. If a student has severe dietary restrictions, it is possible to collaborate with the Director of Student Support Services, Mrs. Maribeth Martin, to create a personalized meal plan, or if necessary, request meal plan exemption. Below is a list of available items in the Dining Hall for those with Dietary needs.
Some Allergy-Friendly Items Available in the Dining Hall
- Soy milk
- Rice milk
- Almond milk
- Gluten-free bread, cereal, & pasta
- We only use Canola Oil for frying
- All tuna is packed in water
- We do not add MSG to any recipe, however, some pre-made products may contain MSG
- None of our soup bases contain MSG
- We do not use powdered eggs. We only use fresh shell eggs, liquid eggs, & egg whites
- Fridays are “no meat” days
- Locally sourced Grassfed-antibiotic free Beef
- Free range, grass-fed, organic chicken and eggs source from Keystone Farms raised on our own property
- Locally sourced organic produce and vegetables
- NEW! – Locally sourced sustainable seafood
- Coming Soon! – Locally sourced forested pork