- All shuttle requests must be submitted one week before the scheduled shuttle date.
- All airport / metro transportation, one-way, is $30.00. Payment must be made at time of registration via PayPal, or, if paying by cash / check, 3 business days before departure.
- The pick-up location at Dulles Airport is Arrival Door #6. The pick-up location at Vienna Metro Station is the “South Side Kiss-and-Ride”.
- Arrival time is only an estimate, and can take longer or shorter depending on traffic. The Transportation Department allots extra time for all shuttle services, but cannot promise that shuttles will arrive at the specific time given the potential variables.
- College Delay: If the college must delay a shuttle due to inclement weather, a staff member from the Transportation Office will contact all students scheduled for shuttles on their cellphones. For this reason, the Transportation Office requires that all students using shuttle service submit their cellphone numbers when requesting a shuttle.
- Student Flight Delay: Should a student’s flight be delayed, please call the Transportation Office phone number at 540-551-9170. Christendom Transportation cannot promise that they will be able to provide shuttle service for all delayed flights, but will do its best to provide adequate service.