The Christendom Transportation Department offers shuttle service to Dulles International Airport and the Vienna Metro Station at established, advertised shuttle times (see menu below).
- Requests outside of these set shuttle times cannot be accommodated by the Christendom shuttle service.
- All shuttle requests must be submitted three weeks prior to arrival or departure.
- We will send an email within 5 days of a student’s arrival, confirming the time and place of the van pick-up, and the driver’s name and cell phone number.
- Arrivals—The pick-up location at Dulles Airport is Arrival Door #6. The pick-up location at Vienna Metro Station is the “South Side Kiss-and-Ride”.
- Departures–All shuttles will depart from the St. Lawrence Commons on Christendom College campus 1 hour and 30 minutes before the advertised arrival time at Dulles Airport or the Vienna Metro Station.
- Travel time is only an estimate and can take longer or shorter depending on traffic. The Transportation Department allots extra time for all shuttle services, but cannot promise that shuttles will arrive at the specific time given the potential variables.
- Urgent Situations
- College Delay: If the college must delay a shuttle due to inclement weather, a staff member from the Transportation Office will contact all students scheduled for shuttles on their cellphones. For this reason, the Transportation Office requires that all students using shuttle service submit their cellphone numbers when requesting a shuttle.
- Student Flight Delay: Should a student’s flight be delayed, please call the Transportation Office phone number at 800-877-5456 ext. 1365. Christendom Transportation cannot promise that they will be able to provide shuttle service for all delayed flights, but will do its best to provide adequate service.