Christendom College’s high school summer program – The Best Week Ever – is the most popular, well-attended, and highly ranked pre-college summer program of its kind, and, for a limited time, is now being offered at a reduced rate. From December 1 through Epiphany, current high school juniors can save 30% off the already low price of $500 to attend one of the one-week sessions this upcoming summer.

“Going into its twenty-third year, The Best Week Ever offers an unrivaled experience to participants,” says director of admissions Sam Phillips. “Students who attend are immersed in a fully Catholic culture that informs every aspect of their experience, from canoeing on the Shenandoah River and hiking along the Blue Ridge Mountains to studying history, theology, philosophy, and literature from our esteemed faculty. We hope that many will take advantage of this special 30% off offer, which will only last a short time.”

During each one-week session, participants take classes from Christendom’s faculty, attend daily Mass and adoration, and participate in a variety of recreational activities, including canoeing and hiking in the Shenandoah Valley, performing in a talent show, playing dodgeball, participating in a parliamentary-style debate, and learning to contra and swing dance, all while making friends with other young Catholics along the way.

For a limited time, the normal cost of $500 can be reduced to just $350 when students apply between now and Epiphany and use the promo code “Christmas20.“

“We encourage parents, grandparents, and aunts and uncles looking for a meaningful Christmas gift for high school aged family members to give the gift of The Best Week Ever. It will be life-changing experience through which they will strengthen their Faith and make great Catholic friends,” says Phillips.

According to participants over the years, nothing is better than The Best Week Ever.

“This program has given me a taste of what the college experience should be: joyous and faith-oriented,” says Joseph from Front Royal, Virginia. “For me, it was an opportunity to grow in my faith, while being surrounded by those who have a common objective: truth. It was truly a life-changing experience for me and I hope many others have the same opportunity.”

Meghan, hailing from Rochester, New York, agreed with Joseph.

“I quickly fell in love with the experience presented at Christendom, from the engaging philosophy classes that challenged us to think deeper to the incredible dances that helped us bond,” says Meghan. “My experience of the campus was enhanced by the passionate faith, the genuine respect, and the incredible friendliness of the professors, counsellors, and other participants. During ‘The Best Week Ever,’ I was able to have true fun and become fully alive, surrounded by people who understood the value of the week. The activities, classes, and camaraderie that I experienced during ‘The Best Week Ever’ made me want to come back for more.”

For session dates, testimonies, frequently asked questions, and to apply, click HERE.