Christendom alumna and music star Marie Miller’s latest album, Little Dreams, is now available for streaming and purchase.

Little Dreams marks Miller’s first independent release since leaving her original record label in 2018, and the album highlights the doubts and fears she had about going off on her own, but ultimately the hope as well. While the current state of the world caused her to have to delay a tour, along with album release parties, Miller believes that the message of Little Dreams is more important than ever.

“I never imagined releasing a record in a world full of so much uncertainty, but I hope that this music fills your heart with courage and hope in its own little way,” wrote Miller on her social media pages. “The world needs your dreams, so keep dreaming always.

Miller has been releasing singles from the album throughout the winter months. “Imaginary Friend” surpassed 300,000 streams in its first two months on Apple Music alone, and Billboard premiered her “Little Dreams” music video on January 24.

The new album comes on the heels of her debut album, Letterbox, in 2017. Miller has previously reached #1 on Billboard Christian charts, and her hit song “6’2” was featured on ABC’s Dancing with the Stars. She performed globally for Pope Francis at the Festival of Families in 2015 and has toured with the Backstreet Boys, American Idol winner Kris Allen, and Five for Fighting.

When speaking about how Christendom impacted her music and helped lead her to her success, Miller shared: “Having that liberal arts education at Christendom was so important for me in developing my mind and heart, through the amazing time at Mass and through all the classes. The reason why I’m doing music is because I think of it as a vocation. Even if I’m playing at a regular, secular music venue, the goal in mind is…to bring people closer to God. There’s a lot of bad art out there, so I believe it’s important that good people are in art to influence it for the better.”

Stream or purchase the new album now.

Christendom College admits students of any race, color, national and ethnic origin to all the rights, privileges, programs, and activities generally accorded or made available to students at the school. It does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, national and ethnic origin in administration of its educational policies, admissions policies, scholarship and loan programs, and athletic and other school-administered programs.