PLEASE NOTE: Due to the College’s current enrollment and financial status (we are full with a waiting list for the Fall 2021 semester), we will not be accepting any more price match applications this summer. Sorry for any inconvenience.
Don’t let money stand in the way of you and your top choice college – Christendom College!
Through the Price Match Program, we work with families to break down any financial barriers to attendance, and review our financial aid offerings to you in light of your offers from other colleges. Although not all offers will be matched 100%, in all cases, the cost to attend Christendom will be lowered, if the other college’s offer is less than Christendom’s offer.
Please note: Sometimes we match 25% or 50% of the other college’s offer, sometimes 100% – it depends on a number of aspects. Additionally, through this program, we are not matching dollar-for-dollar scholarship amounts, but rather, the “bottom line” amount that you have to pay another college to attend. This is very important to understand.
Each year, around 70% of our incoming students find that the natural amount of financial aid they receive from Christendom is better than what they would have received at their second-choice college. For those who are not in that situation, we encourage them to use the Price Match Program to try and lessen their costs (cash + loans). As stated above, although not all offers will be matched 100%, in every case, the cost to attend Christendom will be lowered, if the other college’s offer is less than Christendom’s offer
Required Steps for Applying for a Price Match
- Submit your need-based financial aid application to Christendom. We use the College Board’s online application and you can learn about getting started here: https://www.christendom.edu/admissions/financial-aid/financial-aid-forms/
- Determine your bottom line cost of attendance at the other 4-year Catholic College and carefully check to make sure that their bottom line is in fact lower than Christendom’s.
- Fill out Christendom’s Price Match Application. (Found here).
- Send your completed Price Match Application AND official documentation from the other 4-year Catholic college detailing your bottom line offer to: VP for Enrollment Tom McFadden via email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Restrictions may apply.
- The college reserves the right to match or not match any particular offer presented, based on its current financial or enrollment needs. In some cases, an offer may not be matched 100%.
- PLEASE NOTE: Due to the College’s current enrollment and financial status (we are full with a waiting list for the Fall 2021 semester), we will not be accepting any more price match applications this summer. Sorry for any inconvenience.